1) If you only want to see available Grillpoints without reservation you do not need to be logged in.
2) If you want to make a reservation and you already have a created account, log in to the system. Otherwise please first register for free anf fill in your contact details.
3) Choose the Grillpoint you want to reserve.
4) Read the Operating Instructions carefully. In case of non-compliance your further reservations will be blocked.
5) Select the date and time of the reservation.
6) Make your reservation!
7) On the tab "My Booking" you have an overview of your active reservations which you can among other things cancel to release the grill to other users.
1) You will receive an email with a confirmation of your reservation and payment instructions.
2) After successful payment you will receive an email with payment confirmation. The email will contain the activation and deactivation code for activation and deactivation of Grillpoint.
1) You will receive an email with a confirmation of your reservation. The email will contain the activation and deactivation code for for activation and deactivation of Grillpoint.
1) You will receive an activation and deactivation codes via SMS again 30 minutes before the reservation starts. These are the same codes that you have received earlier by email.
2) Send the activation code (ACTxxx) according to the instructions received to activate the Grillpoint or online in "My reservations" in the time of reservation starts.
3) Press the button to turn the Grillpoint on.
1) If the button is held down for 5 seconds, the heating is switched off. Grillpoint remains activated.
2) For safety reasons, the heating switches off automatically after 30 minutes. Grillpoint remains activated.
3) Grillpoint will be automatically turned off by sending the deactivation code and you will no longer be able to use it. This will end the reservation and you will not be able to turn the Grillpoint on.
4) Grillpoint is automatically deactivated when the reservation is over.
1) You can extend your reservation by making a new reservation in the standard way.
2) Please note that reservations can be made only before the start of the half-hour interval. This means that for example at 8:06 you can make a reservation from 8:30 at the earliest. If you wish to book your time at 8:00 you must make a reservation before 7:59. If a reservation fee is required you can send it after starting an unactivated reservation.
1) To cancel a reservation, it is necessary to send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2) If the reservation is canceled, only a proportional part of the reservation price is returned (even in case of bad weather, cancellation of the reservation by mistake or other reasons).
If you've forgotten your account password, reset it here.