Due to the availability of Grillpoints at popular times, we recommend booking at least one month in advance.
How to make a reservation of Grillpoint
1) If you only want to see available Grillpoints without reservation you do not need to be logged in.
2) If you want to make a reservation and you already have a created account, log in to the system. Otherwise please first register for free anf fill in your contact details.
- It is necessary to fill in your real data because it serves us for direct contact with you.
3) Choose the Grillpoint you want to reserve.
4) Read the Operating Instructions carefully. In case of non-compliance your further reservations will be blocked.
5) Select the date and time of the reservation.
6) Make your reservation!
7) On the tab "My Booking" you have an overview of your active reservations which you can among other things cancel to release the grill to other users.
- The date and time of the created reservation cannot be changed. You can only cancel the reservation and create a new one.
- If canceled, the reservation fee is not refundable (if the Grillpoint reservation fee was paid).
- The reservation record in "My Reservation" will be automatically deleted after activating Grillpoint or after ending a non-activated reservation (Only active reservations are shown).
What happens when you save a reservation in the system (reservation with fee)
1) You will receive an email with a confirmation of your reservation and payment instructions. We will also send you an SMS with payment instructions.
- Payment is made via SMS or online by credit card and must be made within 48 hours otherwise the reservation will be canceled. In case of SMS payment make sure that your SIM card is enabled for this method of payment (for business SIM cards, this method is usually blocked by the employer or the so-called bonus credit from mobile operators cannot be used for payment). Payment can be made from any other phone number.
2) After successful payment you will receive an email and SMS with payment confirmation. The email will contain the activation and deactivation code for starting the Grillpoint and shutting it down.
- You will receive an SMS with payment confirmation to the phone number from which the payment was made. Other communication from our side then takes place via the registered telephone number in the reservation system.
- If you didn't receive your payment confirmation within 10 minutes, the payment was not made. Try again from another phone number.
What happens when you save a reservation in the system (reservation free of charge)
1) You will receive an email with a confirmation of your reservation. The email will contain the activation and deactivation code for starting the Grillpoint and shutting it down.
How to turn the Grillpoint on
1) You will receive an activation and deactivation codes via SMS again 30 minutes before the reservation starts. These are the same codes that you have received earlier by email.
2) Send the activation code (ACTxxx) according to the instructions received to activate the Grillpoint.
- Activation can be done from any phone number.
- The activation code can be sent no earlier than 30 minutes before the reservation starts. Grillpoint will be activated at the time the reservation starts.
- The communication delay can take from 1 to 10 minutes depending on the Grillpoint position. Therefore, we recommend sending an activation SMS before your reservation time.
3) Press the button to turn the Grillpoint on.
- Grillpoint automatically maintains the temperature set by the operator (usually approx. 300 ° C) for 30 minutes, then the heating switches off automatically for safety reasons. However Grillpoint remains activated. Press the button again to continue the heating cycle.
- The heater can be switched off manually by holding the button for 5 seconds. Grillpoint remains activated. Press the button to start reheating.
How to turn the Grillpoint off
1) If the button is held down for 5 seconds, the heating is switched off. Grillpoint remains activated.
2) For safety reasons, the heating switches off automatically after 30 minutes. Grillpoint remains activated.
3) Grillpoint will be automatically turned off by sending the deactivation code and you will no longer be able to use it. This will end the reservation and you will not be able to turn the Grillpoint on.
- While the Grillpoint is active you are responsible for its use. Therefore, if you end up before your reservation ends please send the deactivation code to avoid unauthorized use (the user who made the reservation is responsible for any disorder or vandalism while Grillpoint is activated).
4) Grillpoint is automatically deactivated when the reservation is over.
Reservation is over, but you want to continue your BBQ
1) You can extend your reservation by making a new reservation in the standard way.
2) Please note that reservations can be made only before the start of the half-hour interval. This means that for example at 8:06 you can make a reservation from 8:30 at the earliest. If you wish to book your time at 8:00 you must make a reservation before 7:59. If a reservation fee is required you can send it after starting an unactivated reservation.
If you've forgotten your account password, reset it here.